I am so disgustingly in love with my boyfriend and think he’s so unbelievably wonderful that I think it’s becoming a problem
I don’t think this level of adoration is typical
HE’S JUST SO CUTE AND SPECIAL AND I HAVE NEVER FELT SO LOVED
or maybe I just have no concept of what a loving, healthy relationship is supposed to look like?
- rarityswag likes this
- queenofnails said: just love how you love and never ever apologize for feeling the way that you do
- especiallywhencats said: It’s normal, but take it as slow as you can, mentally. I felt madly head over heels in love with my boy at first. Yes, it fizzled out a little bit, but it’s definitely still present. We’re still so crazy in love, even after 16 months :)
- katesullivanjones likes this
- librarianpirate likes this
- ne-daj-na-sebe likes this
- destielwhore likes this
- ya-la-vida-continua likes this
- vaxtorino likes this
- lookmanohans likes this
- nemophilablues likes this
- stonzie likes this
- the-dna-results-show-that likes this
- otarsus likes this
- wut4 said: Relax. Enjoy.
- vomohiper likes this
- abitharpish said: You are wonderful and you deserve all the disgusting love and adoration and happiness! :D
- sunshineuncertaintyprinciple said: Normal, healthy relationships often start out with what you’re describing. It’s when you’ve been together 10 years and are still doing that that people want to vomit on you
- blacklaceandcombatboots said: It’s “normal” and wonderful!!
- proletarianinstinct said: The latter.
- abitharpish likes this